Saturday, April 9, 2011

Graphic Design here I am.


The 2nd comming of 'Cheese'! I've re-designed the characters. I like the more simplier (I know this isn't a real word) versions. In my next one I've re-designed it further, mainly with the border size and layout. And I've also found the speech bubble tool on photoshop. Anyway major improvements as this one only took me 1 and a half hours to draw, the last one took me 4 and half, although I did some backgrounds in the last one. But I'm thinking that my third one will actually be my 'first' one. Like Star Wars.

It took OOTS 5 years (started in 2003) to get anywhere. Maybe I'll be a good webcomic-ist by the time I get to my 400th. I need to make a website first though. In the meantime....



I've just been having a quick muck around with making my design bible with some 'design'
Obviously it's better... I'm not sure if it's good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment