Tuesday, June 7, 2011

What I are handing in.

Patrick Meharg ImagesPDF










So this is my final hurrah. about 3/4 weeks work. You may not think this is a lot, but there is a great deal of behind the scenes work that you can't show anyone, like mastering a software (I've sort of shown it with the progression of my models, from crappy to OK) or, tracking points on matchmover, stuff like that. Theres about a weeks worth of unseen stuff. But anyways. ENJOY.

Oh and I should probably explain, that in the armature design, those aren't light-bulbs. No. That's a twisted loop of aluminum wire - this allows you to actually turn the head and the torso. If you had a single strand of wire the connection would become loose and the head would swivel about uselessly and with no tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment