Thursday, October 6, 2011

And so it begins.


I have renamed it. For the minute. Because it was confusing people. I'm running with this for the minute whilst I think of something better.






Check out my schedule. Snazzy innit.

Anyway, Panic time. Well not really.
I've advertised for voice actors and have 2 replies already!

So I'm doing the idea I had at the end of 2nd year. It's about a son from a mother's point of view. There's not really a story it's more a monologue, or contemplation if you will. It's a dramatized version of my own experiences from certain things and I'm going for a subtle and minimalist approach.

It's going to be done mixing CGI environments and stop-motion sets and puppet and have a washed out monochromatic type colour palette.

Anyway there'll be the storyboard and script up shortly. This is just to let you all know what's going on.

Also, pictures of puppet coming up soon but I'm waiting on K&S and super sculpey to add the finishing bits. Oh and also Wunda Web. It's all go anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment