Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Character re-made.



I think I need to redraw the hands a bit. I have to add detail onto the body and add detail to the feet. But I didn't manage to fit that in today before the last bus. I spent most of the day mastering rigging and now things should go a lot quicker.

The other claveman shall remain tall and skinny. This claveman is the accused one of the 11second plot.

I'm not sure on the eyes still. I've tired big ones small ones, no whites, wide set and close set but this seems to be the best so far. I like the short arms big hands, but I think it just needs to be slightly redrawn. I've realised I don't need a side view for this character though just a 3/4. So both characters should be finished by tomorrow If I can get it done before life drawing. This means hopefully the 11 second should be finished by the end of next week. I have nearly drawn all the frames I need for the experimental project, I just need to do a few tests which I shall upload when done, and thne It'll probably take 2-3 days to film. So all is looking on scheduale which is goodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment