Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Drive it like you stole it.


I just realised I've forgotten to draw in what he actually might have stolen....will that matter?

Also no lip sync, that's to come. I kind of liked it when I finished it but give it a night's sleep and I'll come back and spot more things that need to be fixed. I'm happy with the movement in general though but watching it back I can see a few places that don't make sense or need 1 or 2 more inbetweens. The plan is to add more detail or clarity or whatever is needed to it as I finish up with the experimental project (which would go a great deal quicker if the other linetest camera in the studio re-appeared or got fixed but nevermind).

Apparently my background is crazy? I think if you can't tell the difference between a rock and a tree then YOU'RE crazy. Although I guess in some way I do draw tree's like rocks so maybe I'm crazy?

Who knows.

I've looked at it again and some of the ways I've drawn thumbs is just plain odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment