Friday, May 28, 2010

Final Video



The top one is a youtube export, the bottom one is a yahoo export.

Apologies for the rubbish quality, but we had to reduce it to this size so it would upload on the learningspace, and here too.

The high quality version is on a DVD that we'll play at the screening.

I think the best bits are the acutal drawings, and some of the animation,
and the weakest bits are probably the sound. That shows because we spent weeks on drawings and animation and 2 days on sound. However its done and this is an animation course not a sound course. It's just something else to learn from I guess.

Also my ambiant town night sounds got edited out! or forgot to be put in. And I think the tune at the end should be at the start too, and I was against putting in credits at the end. It's a bit on an unnecissary 20 seconds in my opinion. But well, that's why its a group project and not my project I guess. I got outvoted.

But at the end of the day. It's done and it looks good and I'm happy enough and I'm releived and Horray!

And we better get an A* for effort here. We're all exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment