Monday, May 24, 2010

Who I'd Cast

I decided to do a fun mini project and decide who I'd cast as my characters (I started off trying to make them all british actors but I don't know enough to be able to cast them)

Luzon - Terrence Howard (Crash, The Hunting Party)

King - Stephen Graham (This is England - Combo)

Repartee - Joseph Gordon Lewitt (Brick, 500 Days of Summer) - Maybe to pretty? But he reminds me a lot of Heath Ledger and I think he could pull a similar performance, especially after I saw him in G.I. Joe.

Cezanne - David Wenham (Faramir, Lord of the Rings)

The Canadian - Laurence Fishburne (The Matrix, Mystic River)

Father Columbide - Tim Robbins (The Shawshank Redemption, The Hudsucker Proxy)

Fantail Mary - Olga Kurylenko (Max Payne)

Police Captain 5 - Sean Bean (to play a role similar to that in Equilibrium, a badguy questioning his morals)

Talon Commander Vasari - Denzel Washington

Willaim of Orange (Leader of the Bronzewings) - Vinnie Jones (Who else?)

The Great Hijra (Leader of the Rollers) - Djimon Honsou (Blood Diamond)

Tondo (A roller gangmember) - Dev Patel (Slumdog Millionaire)

Cromwell the Rat (the Dictator) - Paul Giamatti (Shoot 'em Up, Sideways)

Hackney 147 (Commander of the Anglo Peak Guard) - Tim Roth

Sangallo the Younger (A government mole for the Talon) - Jesse Eisenburg (Adventureland)

Young King - Jack O'Connell (Cook - Skins)

Young Luzon - Elliot Ruiz (The Battle for Haditha)

Young Repartee - Joseph Gorden Lewitt (He's sort of young and old at the same time so I figured he could do both)

Young Cezanne - Not sure, need someone who emmits intellegence and toughness at the same time, and is also 20 or younger. Was thinking Jake Gylenhaal but he's a little too old compared to Jack O'Connell and Elliot Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment